A few cone pics today.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

A few random pics from today.

Rudbeckia nitida is just crawling with bumbles.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Henry Eiler's rudbeckia at it's max display.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Echinacea tennessenesis(sp) "Rocky Top', dog broke off the top of it this spring and I had to wait for it to regrow from the roots - it did.

Feel free to add your new pics or any pics.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Nice pictures, al. I especially love the rt! Anything that manages to look so lovely after dog damage has to be great...My two babies love to lie down on my hosta as they are emerging in the spring. Ah, what are a few trampled leaves where my pooches are concerned:-))
Bev

(Zone 4a)

Great coneflowers Al. You must be one superior coneflower grower LOL. I love the second pic....those flowers look really interesting.

South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

That 'Henry Eiler's rudbeckia' is to die for. : )

All of them look super good, BCA. You grow them beautifully.

~Lucy

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

All just gorgeous! Where did you get Henry Eiler? I think we all want him.

Abilene, TX(Zone 7b)

I agree the Henry Eiler's is awesome. Such interesting flowers. Great pics.

Leslie

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Although I did see Henry local now, Plant Delights and WFF have it I know.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Al your HE is wonderful. Although I do favor the fat petaled ones this one looks good, airy and strong as a plant. Makes a nice contrast with the others without over powering them. Thanks for showing us, it is always good to have feedback from a gardener so we don't have to rely only on the catalogs glam pics.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

WHAT'S the difference between rudbeckia and echinea? I'm starting to be able to tell the coneflowers apart from each other. But now all these rudbeckias are mixed in??

xxx, Confused

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.