I found a good sale

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

at malevil-iris.com...their end of season sale and they still have some real goodies......I am not affiliated. these plants and prices are tooooo good not to share. I have ordered from them before and been well pleased

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

http://www.malevil-iris.com/index.html

AND all I can say is WOW!

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Don't you guys go buying everything up before I can place an order!!!

(Zone 5b)

too late.

the ones I have gotten from them in the past are the largest healthiest rhizomes I have even seen.

(Zone 5b)

You just HAD to say that...(do I dare go back?)

welllllll her little email to let me know of the sale cost me an additional $100 I hadn't planned on........but I really got some great buys.........if you can imagine Wearing Rubies at $3.50....the last ones I bought I paid $18 for

(Zone 5b)

Has anyone gotten a confirmation of their order yet? I emailed mine yesterday, and haven't gotten anything back yet. I don't usually concern myself with confirmation emails, but when it's a good sale that I don't wanna miss, I get anxious.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Jackieshar,
You sure did! Betty

I haven't been confirmed yet, but Dana is pretty good . She may be sorting us out as we speak.

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

OK, which ones of you bought all the "Rio" before I could get a piece of it??????

(Zone 5b)

Not me. Several of mine were S/O (Crimson Tiger, Heavenly Encore, Lip Service, Outrageous Fortune, and Sudden Impact), but these were the ones I did get:

AIRFORCE ONE 1 $3.50
ALIEN MIST 1 $2.00
AQUILIFER 1 $2.50
BLAST 1 $2.50
CALYPSO CLOWN 1 $1.50
CAPTIVE 1 $2.50
CHOCOLATE CHESS 1 $3.50
COUNTRY DANCE 1 $2.50
CRANBERRY SAUCE 1 $3.50
DESERT SPIRIT 1 $2.50
DOUBLE YOUR FUN 1 $2.50
EASTERN BLUSH 1 $2.50
FIREBEARD 1 $3.00
FREUDIAN SLIP 1 $2.00
GASLIGHT 1 $3.00
HOT ICE 1 $2.50
HOT SPOT 1 $2.00
INDIGO DOLL 1 $2.50
JUST MY LUCK 1 $3.00
KIOSK 1 $2.00
LEPRECHAUN'S DELIGHT 1 $1.50
LEPRECHAUN'S PURSE 1 $2.00
LITTLE SHOWOFF 1 $1.50
OCTOBER SPLENDOR 1 $2.50
PATRICIA CLAIRE 1 $3.50
PEPPERMINT CREAM 1 $3.00
PINK CHAMPAGNE 1 $3.00
SHINDIG 1 $2.00
SIMPLY LUSCIOUS 1 $2.50
SLANG 1 $2.00
SYRIAN JEWEL 1 $2.00
TARHEEL ELF 1 $1.50
TICKET TO RIDE 1 $3.50
TORCHED WITCH 1 $2.50
UNSTABLE GENE 1 $3.00
WRANGLER 1 $2.50
YEARLING 1 $2.00

Shepherd, MT

I have a order coming in from the EOS at malvile this will be the 2nd order I placed with them this year.

I got 5 Rio as bonus iris from my purchases this year of iris .

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Wow! I hit on the iris co-op and laurie is sending me a few, so I'm out of room. In fact, I'm digging up excess rhizomes and running a sale this weekend. I should have 50 colors plus of TBs, IBs, SDBs, MTBs available. It's my first try, so I don't know if it will work around here. Maybe make some $$ to cover my iris & lily orders???

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Has anyone gotten their shipment yet?

(Zone 5b)

not here. just checking in.

not yet....but they are such a great company, i dont worry

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, they send out great rhizomes. I'm just lazy and not wanting to dig until the temps break, so keep putting it off....lol

Just got the shipment notice tonight. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weeke nd......

This message was edited Sep 4, 2007 9:43 PM

I been potting them up for planting later

Malevil has started shipping them out

I got my huge box of the finest rhizomes this morning...woppee!....gonna plant today.

Mesilla Park, NM

Well, darn if I didn't miss this... they closed for the season..

...............................................:(

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Ya me too... I was all jazzed to get some fine plants for a good price!!! Oh well... I am so grateful to all of you that share your special finds with the rest of us!!! Thanks so much!!!

Malevil is in Lubbock, Texas.....this time of the year is extreme heat here.......hard to function ..best to order from them early as they are done gardening by now.....

their everyday prices are reasonable even not on sale and their rhizomes won't be bettered anywhere....even Shreiner's or Cooley's

Mesilla Park, NM

The whole site is closed, they are not selling at all anymore for this year.. but, I'll be watching for when they do open.
A.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.