NEW FEATURE

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I clicked on an dmail that I got from Janet and noticed all these new features on the left side of the page. I had forgotten that I made a dairy and listed my daylilys there. I had lost my list of daylilies and even though I marked them the markings had faded. Here is the list and now the name of them and where they are planted. Just hope they come back next year. This heat has really made hash out of my plants.

1. Mountain Violet
2. Tiffany Jean
3. Graceful Eye
4. Radiant Greeting
5. Judah
6. Yasmin
7. Toothpick
8. Chateau La Fe
9. Unique Purple
10. Mountain Violet
11. Graceful Eye
12. Unknown
13. Big Boo
14. Jon Michael
15. Unknown
16. Luxury Lace
17. Peacock Maiden

Bobbie’s

1. Edge of Darkness
2. Canadian Border Patrol
3. Light Years Away
4. Madonna
5. Startle
6. David Kirchoff Velvety Red
7. Cool It
8. Big Smile

Original
1. 6 Prairie Bell
2. 3 Catherine Woodbury
3. 6 Vivacious
4. 4 Strawberry Candy
5. 1 Hyperion
6. Whimsical
7. Mary Todd
8. Wine Delight
9. Clymer’s Pride
10. 5 unknown or originals.

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

nice list of daylilies!!!!! i love the one pictured. is that one strawberry candy? what color is prairie bell and Vivacious? i have some i have to divide this fall when it cools down. my poor plants arent liking this heat either. i have many new ones this year and hope i dont loose any.

kelly

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Georgiaredclay, My daughters name is Tiffany and I have been looking for a DL with the name Tiffany......do you by chance remember where you bought it??
TIA! Celeste

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Hi Kelly, yes it is SC. One of my favorites. It is so dry it seems they are all dying. I'm hoping that the roots survive and they come back. I'll share a fan with you when it cools down. I just can't get out and do anything in this terrible heat.

Hi Celeste, I got it in one of the coops here on Dave's a couple of years back. I can't remember which company it was from. I participated in several co-ops. I'll see if I can chase the info down for you. If it spreads I'll share a fan with you. Here's a picture of TJ.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Here's vivacious

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Nice daylily list, Jim! Do you take pictures and post in your journal?
That's what I'm trying to accomplish with my list. I need a map of my yard. I forget where I've planted some until I just happen to walk around and read a marker..

Deborah

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I have mine saved on my computer. I tried the journal and could never figure out how it worked. It is a good idea to do it. That way it would be dated when it bloomed and you would have a record to look back on from year to year.

Here's PB.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Most of my DL's didn't bloom this year because of the weather.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you for the photo and the offer! I'll scout around and see if I can't find one somewhere. I should just go to Tinks and punch in 'Tiffany' and see what comes up!!

Thomson, GA

I'm glad mine aren't the only ones not blooming. I thought it was me doing something wrong. They started off great in May and June, but the only one I have seen a bloom from in the last month or so has been "Holy Matrimony". Not even Stella has bloomed in this heat and drought.

Praying for rain. I can handle the heat, but need some water to go with it!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.