Weight Loss Challange Aug. 11-18

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It is nice outside this morning. I should make myself go out and get some yardening done. But I am so sleepy. By the time I wake up completely it will be hot.

74 I think at the cafe' last night. One big group followed by some smaller ones about 7 pushed the numbers up.

I have my arm taped from just above the elbow to the top of my shoulder now. It has helped to support the shoulder a lot. Ace wraps just don't stay in place. Especially when you have to put them on yourself. This taping job looks awful but is effective.

The part for the chipper/shredder is here! All I have to do now is take off the old one & replace it. The branches are out there waiting to be shredded. I'll probably use the mulch under one of the mulberry trees.

Breakfast was 1/2 baked potato, a big slice of onion,chopped, a couple large mushrooms, chopped, 2 banty eggs & some cheese. I had some of the jello/fruit mixture too. Lunch is unknown tho I did bring home a salad last night.

I'm so sleepy I think I'll go back to bed for a while. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!