HOUSTON AREA Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Thread

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

HOUSTONIANS could post and trade here!

(Never mind Terry. I think I just figured out how to identify who's trading... Thanks!)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Gymgirl. I have books, some pots ,and plants. I have some stuff posted in on the swap, and trade forum. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/710782/.
What type of plants are you looking for?
Patti

Hey, Patti,
Not really looking for plants, as I have a yardfull to give away. If anything:

WANTS:
Clear Rubbermaid-type shoe boxes
A labeler
Materials for Organizing a garage (pegboards, small clear boxes, hooks, etc.)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Do you have any hoyas?

No, don't have any.

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

I'm looking for 2 and 3 gallon pots I can pick up. Have lots to trade.

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Flowerjunkie, are you just talking about nursery pots or nice pots? How many do you need? I must just be right down the street from you and if the weather holds out, I will have probably (10) 3 gallon nursery pots by the end of the weekend.

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

shuggins,

I am talking about the black nursery pots. Would love to get those from you. I would be happy to trade for them. But, I'm going out of town tomorrow around 3 and returning on Sunday afternoon. I can come get them Sunday after noon if you like but not sure what time we'll be back or can get them one day next week at your convenience.

Houston, TX(Zone 9b)

Flowerjunkie,

I'm in no big hurry to get them gone. Unless things go extremely well, I won't have the plants out of them until Sunday, so next week or even next weekend works for me.

If we can work out a trade great, if not, you can still have them. I have mostly full sun conditions in our lovely amended clay soil. Let me know what you have and we will work it out.

You can post here or send me a Dmail.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I am in the Spring Branch area and I am looking for used bricks. If anyone has any that they are not using I would love to take them off your hands. I will be more than happy to pick them up.(Wife is wanting a little brick area by the back door.) Thanks.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Check Craiglist Houston Houstonplantman. I sometime see people posting them free.
Good luck.
Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.