Tiki Torch?

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Does anyone grow this one yet? I think it would be so pretty planted with blue or purple salvia. The main question is where can we order it?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Wasn't in the new Plant Delight catalog. So far I have only seen White Flower Farm with it. It should be more availble next spring more online. Terra Nova plants are always hard for me to find local. I'm waiting for Garden Crossings to get it.

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

I have an order coming from Garden Crossings so hopefully they will have it soon....maybe add it to the order. I might email them to ask. There's a "plug" of Tiki Torch at auction on ebay...not too familiar with these.

Abilene, TX(Zone 7b)

That Tiki Torch is a beauty. That is one I may have to have also. I showed it at Terra Nova as being a new plant for 2008 but it is available now? One I would definitely love to have.

Leslie

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Would look real nice in Fall.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

This seems to be one everyone wants to know about, WFF sold out I believe, but I have not heard from anyone who has had experience with it yet. I understand it is a more vigorous plant than some of the oranges thus far. I want to know if it holds the orange color or goes pink before it fades a bit as all coneflowers seem to do.

Upper Saint Clair, PA(Zone 6a)

White Flower Farm is taking orders of Tiki Torch for next spring. Mine is already paid for! :)

Upper Saint Clair, PA(Zone 6a)

An update -- I just received my fall order from White Flower Farm and they included the Tiki Torch that they said would not be shipped until spring. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.