Bi Polar Disorder(Manic Depressive)

North Augusta, ON

Does anybody here live with one? I have thought long and hard about posting this here. There are so many people here I thought somebody might know. Hubby has this...it's like living with Jeckyl and hyde. One minute he is the kindest most considerate man, next minute I'm getting my head tore off for asking him if he wants a coffee.

I have tried a few of the online, so called "support" groups, but all I ever get is 30 people telling me to leave him. That is not support, that is running away. Support to me is giving me some good honest advice about how best to deal with him when he is in one of his rages.

Does anybody know if, or where there is some good support for people living with a person with this disorder?
Thank you in advance,
Lee Anne

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!