Thank you!

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you to everybody here at this forum for making this newbie feel right at home! Everybody here is so friendly and knowledgeable. I feel like I have been here for years instead of weeks. I am so glad I joined. Thank you again.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

welcome! Isn't it a wonderful place?

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

Yes it is a wonderful place!! Everybody makes you feel like your home. Grab a cup of coffee and sit and talk kind of place.

After 3 months of not coming here, as a dumb blonde newbie, I got my membership. It is home and comfy. I dont know why but I did save this. It had Seandor on it. Now yours. I know, I know - I did not fix the reviews on it.

Thumbnail by
Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

That's cute schickenlady!

dpoitras, I love it here too. Everyone is wonderful - and funny!! Here's a big hug ((((dpoitras)))) and WELCOME!

Harper

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Big ditto from me!!! Lots of lovely friendly gardeners with lots of beautiful gardens and great ideas I can borrow. LOL It is a wonderful place to talk to people that understand completely about my addiction. :)

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

schickenlady thank you. I will save it to pass on to the next newbie that comes along!!

Thanks to everybody. I have learned so much here!! Well, I gotta go outside and visit the kids, they need a drink. It is a HOT humid day here!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

All newbies are welcome here.

I'm glad things are going great dpoitras.

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

Al, yes things are doing great! For new beds the flowers are really looking good. I dug out all the dirt about16" down and replaced it all with compost. My flowers are thanking me!

Debby

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

Welcome Debby *big hug from Maine*!
You will LOVE it here in the NE forum.
The people are so kind, down to earth, and caring!
I stumbled on the NE forum not too long ago even though I've been a member at Dave's for a bit and have felt at home ever since.
I feel lucky to be from the NE :)

Welcome again .... nice to have another friend in the garden :)

Kim

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Great to have you here Debby. The more active participants we have, the more we learn from each other. The NE forum has come to embody what DG is supposed to be about.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

welcome!!!! this is the best place to learn... and laugh too!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Welcome, the NE forum is the best!!!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Schickenlady:

LOL! I didn't know they passed around certificates for the 'Newbie Club'. That's awesome. Perhaps one of us should be the official greeter for this group. Just kidding, I think. I know how much work doing something like THAT would entail!!

I agree, though. This is the warmest, friendliest group of folk anywhere. I feel like one of the 'family' although I have not yet been a member for even two months. My goodness!! The amount of information I have gleaned from all of you is priceless!!

Here's my 'rhodie' looking healthier than ever.

Thumbnail by Candyce

Newbies are like seeds or bulbs. Everything necessary to grow and flourish is in there - just need the right conditions and TLC. That's where we all come in. The transition from student to teacher is a quick one.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

What a nice metaphor.

Thanks Harper. Never metaphor I didn't like.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Har har har!!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Oh Victor .... *big sigh*

How I love your sense of humor!!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

ahhhh grasshopper.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.