items to trade for plants..

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I have 2 collectable dolls (treasury collection, Paradise galleries) (New in box) , Large bag of Dried Flowers, Small pre-formed pond -(For immediate area only) Lots of odds and ends, If you are looking for something imparticular, Ask, I might have it.

Update, Dried Flowers and Pond are taken and one of the dolls is spoken for.

This message was edited Aug 11, 2007 11:43 AM

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

Do you have a picture of any of the dried flowers you have?
Ruth

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I just took a few, Hard to get good lighting, but, I tried ...

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

another view..

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

One more..

Thumbnail by IRIS
Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

I am interested. What are you looking for? Ruth

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I like daylilys, But, I'm open to whatever you might have to offer

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA.. I was just IN South Carolina.. would have definitely gone for the pond.. sigh

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

yes i would love to see the pond and how big and how long would it take me to get to your house lol plmk

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

well Moretzif you are the Hickory that is off of 40 and northwest of Chrlotte then it's about 2 hours

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

what does the pond look like? is it big or small? plmk and thxs

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Dang Jazz, Sorry to hear that you were right here and didn't know.

mortez, It's a small pond, It's about 5 1/2 ft at the wide end and about 3 I/4 ft in the middle section, I'll take a picture for you a little later on as it's boiling out right now ( Not good to take the camera from cool conditions to hot) And also because I'm right in the middle of painting a room. But, I will get a picture for you and post it.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

ok, I used my other little camera (Didn't want to take a chance with my bigger one in the heat) ~ I put it up on blocks but didn't fill it all the way as we are in a drought and dont want to use up the water and also didn't want to have the water weight on the edges as the edges are on blocks. ~~

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

another..

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I have to get back to doing the room, I'll be back later on

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

how deep is it?

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

oh 3' deep

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

well what are you wanting in exchange for the pond? i would LOVE to have it please lol are you sure it would be 2 hours my zip is 28601

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

IRIS: I just got into daylilies last year and I don't think they have multiplied enough to divided. I do have one that's been in the ground for several years and needs divided badly, but I don't know it's name. It has three petals that are golden yellow and three petals that are orange with a golden yellow stripe lengthwise on them. I used to know the name; seems like it had hans in it. I will look it up if you would be interested in trading them for the dried flowers. Ruth

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

I double checked Mapquest and it said 2 hours 2 minutes.. now that isn't using exact addresses.. just Hickory , NC to Greenville ,SC

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

so it might be less? lol

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Iris
could you dmail me your addy so i can look it up on mapquest please thxs

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

mortez, I looked it up on mapquest, It would be a 2 hour 1 minute drive from your place to mine, I will d-mail you my addy so you can look it up for yourself if you want. Want to let you know that the pond is about 18" deep. I collect daylillys, But, What ever extra plants you have would be fine too. Phlox, Bee Balm, Coneflower???

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

prettypeony, Yes can you look it up and see what the name is?

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

IRIS: The daylily is Frans Hals and is in the plant files:

http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/5527/

Ruth

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

prettypeony, When you explained what it looked like, I had a feeling it was going to be Frans Hal's, Unfortunately, I have that one. (Thankyou for the work of looking it up though) Is there any other "extra" plant that you have other then that one?

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

Guess I don't have much else. Thanks anyway.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

prettypeony, Your Welcome, So sorry it didn't work out.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

do u dtill have the 2 collectable dolls (treasury collection, Paradise galleries) ????

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

notmartha, Yes I do.

Up-date, The dried flowers are taken.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.