After a run on the beach...

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

A sensible great dane sits down for a cup of tea

Thumbnail by Braveheartsmom
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

AWWWW!!!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I have been away working and only answering the threads I was watching, so I missed these shots! Adorable Jenny! And is that your smiling face ????

Yup! Braveheart is much prettier! He is my constant companion - in fact sometimes it's bordering on stalking!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

No way! Stalking - harrumph! He's protecting you! You deserve a better body guard than all those cookoo Britney's and Paris's and etc. etc. etc.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

That's one BIG handsome dog! I bet he has lot's of love to give!!!! I'd sure feel safe with him around! WOW

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

How cool to have a beach to run your dogs on!!! No beaches around here allow them....unless you trek for miles thru the bush to fall into one!!!

Carol

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

What a magnificent creature! Does he think he's a lap dog like many of the large ones do?

Yup! Both dogs sure do! This is his prefered seating ('scuse the raindeer antlers, it was Christmas)

How do you guys put two pictures in one reply?
Anyway, Candy has the same seating arangement - this time its my poor Mom who gets to play chair!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL I thought so. Seems like the bigger the furball the more the think they should be on a lap.

To put two pictures in a single response you have to do them as a collage so it loads as a single picture.

Thanks Zany, now I have to figure out how to do a collage...how do all you guys get to be so computer smart? I rely on my SIL and grandson visiting to teach me new stuff (and to clean up my computer messes!)

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

I just LOVE Great Danes!!!! Thanks for Sharing!!!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

To do a collage you need to use a basic photo program. You create a blank "picture" and add photos to it like pasting them into a page of an album. Then you simply save the "page" you created as a single picture file.

Mahalo Zany! Will give it a try!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.