SR-7 Knitting machine Help

Dallas, TX

HI Everyone,
I have a Vintage Japanese Nelson Knitter, the SR-7 & SK-7 (ribber). I believe these are also known as Silver Reed, The Knitten Kitten, and the Studio. I do believe this machine to be circa 1959 or 1960. I have all of the working pieces. but NO idea how to set it up. It came with about a decade of Machine Knitters News Letter all arranged in a nice folder, but came with NO manual.
I was wondering if anyone has a working manual they would be willing to photo copy or scan for these machines, OR if someone could help me out getting this up and running?

I was so excited to receive this machine, but I only know how to knit by hand with sticks. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
Suz

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!