Its Bud.

Thumbnail by annette68
Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I love the pale pink!
Bev

So nice, even the calyx is pink!

Joseph

Townsville, Australia(Zone 10a)

Pink is my favorite colour, this is a gorgeous salvia, tons off buds but no seeds.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Okay,now that one I've gotta find...I love pale pink.

I have a feeling that this one originated in Australia, I will keep an eye out for seeds, seed from involucratas dont always come true as this one loves to tang with other salvias.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

I was playing around over in the tropicals forum last night and oooooh, there's a pale pink jatropha. I had a red one that I gifted to someone else and haven't missed it, but the pale pink.....oooooh. I'd also like 'them' to hurry up and release the 'Danielle's Dream' pink leucantha. I'm curious now to see if my 'Tall Peach' will come true from seed. it did on the first round. Saw a 'Tall Pink' this week, but I'm not sure there was much difference in the color of that compared to the 'Tall Peach'...perhaps I should go back and see if it's still there....just in case. (smile) I got more whiskey barrels and put them quite a ways away from any possible crosses for the Tall Peach as I'm very fond of it. Also have seedlings of 'Yvonne's Salvia' that are going in barrels away from others. Some things I'm curious to see what crosses occur and others I'd like to keep 'unadulterated', if possible.

Here is a pic off my salvia splendens peach, it is divine.

Thumbnail by annette68
Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

That does look more 'pink' than my Peach...I really think I'd better go back to that nursery tomorrow. They only had one...what was I thinking?! Aren't they beautiful? Very frou-frou, very ruffled and 'girly'

LOL yes a very pretty salvia and it is hardy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.