Rabbit Hutch Advice

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

I got three new bunnies from two different people on Freecycle yesterday and need advice on building a hutch. Two are spayed Dutch females and one is suppose to be female but really unknown Dwarf Netherland. Will have to figure out how to sex them. Do the males have testicles that are palpable on the outside?
They've been inside pets until now and they'll be inside until the hutch is built. I want to do it right so what are some suggestions. Things you wish you had done to yours, are glad you did, or wish you hadn't done. The hutch will be in the edge of the desciduous(sp?) woods and in the summer would only get very late afternoon sun.

I want to keep the dwarf seperate from the other two since she's so much smaller and they are not use to being together. So will need at least two seperate compartments. Want them to have plenty of hopping room.

Thanks,
Lana

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!