SPCA Benefit Party-look I did something!

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

I did carriage rides and the annual Garden Party to benefit the SPCA lst night. It was really fun!! We had quite a few riders, all of whom were very interested in Jared and the carriage (built locally in 1880 and still original).

Across the street is an inn/ B&B from the 1800's with a big fancy pre wedding party going on in the gardens. Picture perfect except they didn't have a horse and carriage. So I went over and took the bride and groom for a ride, and when we came back we charged up the front lawn (had permission) an out onto the dance "floor" (grass) where the band was playing. It was a big hit and they made a donation to the SPCA> YAY!!

Jared was perfect, even going through the crowds, although he wanted to go in the big white tent!! HE's so good. We had a blast.

Thumbnail by dmcdevitt
This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!