Some of my pretties...

(Zone 4a)

My coneflower and phlox.

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Russian Sage is really taking off now!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

One of my dwarf dahlia's I grew from seed! It is doing fabulous - tons of flowers and buds on it too :)

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Varigated phlox which hasn't bloomed yet and a pink type of phlox.

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

Another dahlia I grew from seed!

Thumbnail by DawnLL
(Zone 4a)

This was my new planter I made at the beginning of spring this year....look how nicely it has all filled in. I also have some clematis on the fence but they are cut down right now and you can't seem them I don't think....

Thumbnail by DawnLL
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Dawn these are really nice. I do really like the coneflower and phlox combo. Is that Franz Shubert? Your planter is so nicely filled in, looks like it has been there for a longer time than just since spring. All your plants look very healthy and happy which should make you likewise. :)

(Zone 4a)

Thanks so much for the compliments ngam!!! All those plants in my new planter were just planted this spring so they did very well. They were pretty small when I got them from the nursery. I wish I could tell you the name of my phlox but I have no idea...I have several types and I don't know their names. Maybe someone could help out with naming it?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Nice variety of plants Dawn - all garden winners.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Looking good Dawn.

(Zone 4a)

Thanks guys and gals...I am very proud!!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

thanks for sharing your pretty garden, Dawn!

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Dawn, Great Stuff!

(Zone 4a)

Thanks folks but can any of you name my phlox??

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Dawn - did you start your dahlias inside? I have bought two packages of dahlia seeds (my neighbours are going to be sooooo spoiled next year!)

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

There are many pink ones Dawn - it's not easy.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Dawn, the one in the first pic looks like 'Franze Shubert' to me. The pink one is hard to tell from pic and there are a lot very similar pinks. Are the petals pink or more very light pink to white? If pink could be 'Eva Cullum', if whiter could be 'Bright Eyes'. Here's a couple links to check.
ttp://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/Plant.asp?code=W330
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/51620/

(Zone 4a)

Seandor yes I started my dahlia's indoors in March I believe...they are just the dwarf variety ones but they are so cute and pretty! I honestly didn't believe they would grow but they did - they were so easy!!

Thanks ngam!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.