TB iris secret trade

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I'm new to this site, Where is the plant trade forum? I am in the iris society here in NM and have a few iris rhyzomes I could trade. Just getting started so will not have many. I'm also trying to find out about an iris named Cotton Patch. It came from one of the older members that passes away this year, so an info I could get on it would be helpful. Thanks

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Secret Trade is now closed. But there is trading all the time on Dave's Garden. Go to the green tab at the top right hand side of the page labeled "Trading". You can see what other people have for trade and can enter what you have to trade. There is a trading primer somewhere in the banner. It is a good idea to read it before you begin.
Learn to use plant files. A huge number of iris are listed in Plant Files. At the top of each iris's page is a link to a list of who wants the plant, who has the plant and who is selling the plant.
I looked up Cotton Patch and didn't find it, but for future reference on using the plant files search. Put "iris" under common name and list the name of the iris under cultivar say: "Blue Suede Shoes". The quotes are not used.
Have fun! There is a huge amount of information on many, many plants in plant files.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.