Fall Orders?

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

What are you ordering for fall, if anything? Wondering...where do you find out what new Clematis will be introduced for next season?

I will need to find Silver Moon as mine died. Also, am thinking about getting these if a source can be found:

Huvi
Hania
Allannah
Honora
Guernsey Cream
Ladakhiana(it's said to have beautiful foliage)
Tuchka
Wisely
Lady Bird Johnson
Cezanne

Sugar Land, TX(Zone 9a)

Silverstarvinery.com has:

Hania
Allanah
Honora
Guernsey Cream
Tuchka

ChalkHillClematis.com has:

Hania
Ladybird Johnson
(possibly some of the others, I just searched the ones Silvestar didn't have)

Gardenvines.com (Brushwood) has:

Huvi
Ladakhiana

I couldn't find Wisely or Cezanne anywhere. Both Chalk Hill and Silver Star are well regarded vendors, here, I believe. You might ask them if they can get the ones you can't find anywhere. They may have resources we don't have access to.

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks for your help, Digigirl. I'm hoping they will have most of these back in stock soon. I've ordered from Brushwood and Silver Star before and I agree, they are both excellent vendors.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Lady Bird Johnson is sold out, at Chalkhill, and no one else, seems to have it.

Sugar Land, TX(Zone 9a)

In answer to your other question - what are we ordering for Fall - there's a whole bunch that I want. I'll never have a place to put them all! Lol. But I'm working on finding places for them. It's amazing what I've managed to come up with already!

This Fall, I think I'm going to order:

Arctic Queen
Crystal Fountain

I also want a couple of them to grow up my tree. I want a purple and a white and both the same pruning group. I can't decide between:

Etoile Violette
Bonanza
Negritianka

And maybe Huldine as the white.

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Digigirl, those are great choices. I have Etoile Violette, Crystal Fountain, and Negritianka. I especially love Negritianka..so beautifully dark. Another really dark one is Viola. The Huldine hasn't bloomed yet but am thinking of pairing it with one of these.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.