Something a little funny

Girard, OH

so, we stopped at my parents' house yesterday... they had some old cinder blocks I wanted, and we all sat around in the LR chatting. My mom and I have always had gardening in common, so we've always had something to talk about. But... as I get more involved in organics and sustainability, I've noticed more glazing of the eyes from them, lololol.

yes, I've become a total bore in the eyes of family and friends. =) It seems that rhapsodizing about solar panels and rusty milk buckets that can be reused as planters is just plain dull! Can't imagine why!

The excited gleam in my eyes as I look forward to homechurned butter, the ecstacy of adding shed dog hair to the compost pile! You could judge how bored they get by how animated I get! It's hilarious!

Has this ever happened to you? =)

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!