Unknown beauty

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Don't know where I got this but it is in with my Crinum. Some one at one of the Roundups evidently gave it to me as Milk and Wine and I have it in with the other M and W. Anyone know what it might me. The leaves look just like Crinum

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

I don't know what it is, but it is beautiful. Will be interested to find out what it is!

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Hymenocallis - Peruvian daffodil. Great plant to have. Makes large seeds which remain green until the next year at which time they usually germinate. Very easy.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yep....PD ....I love them...they aren't blooming yet for me...but they smell great and make a beautiful display for me...mine are a little different I think than yours, but the same family. I have a new pink and white crinum blooming for the first time...it is much shorter and a darker pink than my heirloom ones...I am not sure of the nane, but they smell heavenly!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

One more, I hope you don't mind Jim. Tell Bobby hello and I think of you both often!

Thumbnail by JanetS
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone. Janet you know I never mind you posting on my threads. Look forward to it as a matter of fact. Hope you are doing well.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I am doing very well, thank you, Jim! Are you planning on being at Donna's in October? I am curious as to what everyone normally brings to a Fall RU....I had so much fun at the Spring RU it was just great. I am so looking forward to the one in October!

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8b)

Janet does that mean that I'll finally get to meet you? I missed the Spring RU. I would love to meet the generous donor of my crocosmia and daylilies

Erin

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

YES...I am so looking forward to meeting those you I haven't met and seeing all of those I did meet at the RU in Jonesboro...I can hardly wait!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Janet I am thinking about it but won't know until later for sure. Dmail me your address so I can send you the pink ginger. I'll try to get it in the mail next week.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.