A delicate issue!!

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

I have been doing some comparrison shopping for of all things, toilet tissue. It is all so confusing, like comparing apples and oranges. Some are 2 ply, 3 ply, some labeled with number of sheets, rated for softness, and of course price plays a big part.

Is it me or do you find the prices for toilet tissue obscene?

Then there is the packaging. 4 rolls, 6 rolls, 12 rolls, and now 24 roll packs.

I want to know what your household uses, and why you chose the brand you are using, can you rate it for softness, and factor in price? Do you buy products with fragrance? or do you use the "store brand" and find it acceptable.

This household is without a "regular" brand of toilet tissue, and I need to find one that is reasonably priced, and lasts a reasonable length of time.

DGD is with me for the summer, and it seems that we go through a package of toilet tissue in no time.

Thanks for your input.

This thread has 161 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!