trying to change redness...

Thumbnail by Seedsower
Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

trying another "red" shot...after editing

Thumbnail by Seedsower
Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

hmph...still kinda red!

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Is this blurry? My eyes are getting to bad I can't tell anymore....

Thumbnail by Seedsower
Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

and I can't type either!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Seedsower, what program are you using? In Photoshop I can change the saturation of the color and that often is all I need to control the red problem. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed one of your pics for a second to show you. All I did is decrease the saturation.

Thumbnail by Zanymuse
North Augusta, ON

Wow Zany, good job!! Can it fix this one?

Thumbnail by threegardeners
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL It isn't perfect but it's better.

Thumbnail by Zanymuse
North Augusta, ON

It is!! It was a cell phone picture, it takes great pics outside, but really sucks in the house. The one I gave you was the one AFTER I auto corrected it with Adobe. Photoshop is expensive though, isn't it?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I don't know what the price runs on it. My darling brother keeps me up to date on all the new editions through some sort of discount program he has through his job. This year it was the latest version of the Windows office suites both the pro and home editions. He sends them to me to test drive and write up an end users opinion and then I get to keep the software :~) Then his company takes the feedback from myself and a couple other volunteered testers and decides it they are going to update all their machines to the new versions or stick with the older stuff a while longer.

Without him I would probably not even know there was anything new since 1998.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

Hey zany would he like to adopt me? I know what those programs cost........whew. You just be real nice to the boy!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL he'll do almost anything for me cause by our moving here near the folks he can galavant around the world without worrying about them being alone Don't ya just luv it when people are willing to pat you on the back and give ya the 'atta girl' for doin' what ya want to do where you want to do it any way! ;~)

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

You go gurl! You my kinda peeples!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.