Weight Loss Challange July 21 - 29th(?)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It's a lovely morning out there today. Makes me wish I could go out and work all day. But that won't be possible so I'll just do what I can. That right arm is giving me so much pain and I can't seem to get control of it no matter what I do or take. I don't like to put GOD in a box and tell him what to do, how and when, but I'll go down for prayer at church in the morning and if I dont get a lot of relief I'm going to the doctor on Monday to have this arm checked on.

Breakfast was a slice of whole grain toast with p. butter and cranberry sauce. I'll drink some kind of juice after while. Lunch will be much of a repeat of last night's supper without the green beans & garlic. There is about 5 oz. of fish waiting to be eaten and some of the wild & brown rice palif left.

Chuck, what did the doctor give your wife for her COPD? Is it in her broncial tubes or down deep in the lungs? Mine is too deep in the lungs for inhalers to do any good but many people do fine with them.

I' m going to go put more ice or hot packs on my arm, then have to go to town for bird feed, Zantac, and an exercise wheel for Marion.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 64 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!