free plant markers, garden edging, stepping stones, planters, cold frames, etc

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I'm an artist, I do sculptures and I'm always looking for new exterior, light weight easy to use materials for my pieces. I found a company here in st. louis that makes plastics which has a free for all bin of stuff they can't use. It's cheaper on them because they don't have to dispose of it and we get to make anything that our hearts desire. They come in sheets, columns, pipes, rods, clear, tinted, opaque, textured, thin, thick, and if you don't see what you looking for you can buy it for a song. It's paintable, gluable, drillable, bendable, takes the midwest heat and cold like nothing,you can mold it using a heat gun or put it in your oven to get it soft, easy to cut into anything. I think it's almost as good as compost! Look around in your city for a company that fabracates plastics and call them, have fun!

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!