Anyone want seeds of x Hippeastrelia 'Durga Pradhan'?

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

I have some seeds I can send to the first person who wants them. I've never tried to grow this plant from seed before so I don't know the details. The seeds look like hippeastrum/amaryllis seeds so I expect germination requirements would be similar. If you've had luck growing hippeastrum seeds it might be interesting to try.
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/159856/

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love to have some seeds. Do I need to send you postage or send and I will return postage. YOur choice and thanks for posting. Elaine

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Kamikid - as the first to reply you are the winner. :-) Just D-Mail me your mailing address. As it will only require one stamp to mail these no return postage is necessary.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Elaine Mays, 341 Mystic Pines Dr. Thomasville, GA 31757 Thank you very much.
I'm not sure what grows in your zone but I have crepe myrtle seed, amaryllis, and a very prolific daisy with beautiful foliage, if you are interested.

Bessemer City, NC(Zone 7b)

Do you grow this in the ground there?

If so, how deep are the bulbs?

I have S. formosissima and DP but have kept them potted.

R.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm in Zone 8a and I leave my bulbs in the ground. Each year they rebloom and have collected many seeds. I have not separted the seeds by color so I may have red, red and white or white. The same with the crepe myrtle. Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.