Look what is blooming in JULY for me...LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

My Queen of Hearts

Thumbnail by JanetS
East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

mama mia what a beauty! I have Pamela, a B&B summer sale purchase blooming as we speak.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I was so surprised! I put them all on the porch for the Summer, they get morning sun, and when I went out to water them yesterday, this was my sweet surprise..LOL I just didn't realize they would send up shoots this time of year, after just getting done in the Winter...but I sure am happy to see it! Where are your pics...let me see them...lol

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Janet, I need that one, where did you get it? Patti

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Patti, I wish I could tell you...I got several from a co-op last year, and then I ordered some from Van Engelen, and John Scheepers....I think this one was from the co-op...and I don't remember who they got them from...sorry.

I keep looking at this flower, and although I think it is Queen of Hearts (as I was told) it has a lot more color in it than it did in the Winter Bloom....is that normal? Robert? Gordo? Anyone....does it look like Queen of Hearts is supposed to look to you? Does the time of bloom make a difference? I will try to find my picture of Queen of Heart in the Winter blooming period.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is the picture in January of Queen of Hearts, it looks much lighter to me...but then maybe because it did not get the sunlight this latest bloom has been receiving...

Thumbnail by JanetS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.