Terrarium containers at Big Lots

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Don't know how many of you have a Big Lots near you, but I went there today, and they had a great selection of glass bottles, jars, and other containers that could be used for terrariums... $5-15.00! Probably on sale as containers for candles, etc., but they were really nice... even some apothecary jars like kiwi uses. I sure hope they stick around a bit... I didn't have any money to buy today! :-(

Just thought you all might like to know....

Have a good evening!
Karen

The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Great info Karen...and payday is sooo close...lol

MsC... (now where can I stick just one more????;-)

(Zone 1)

Uh oh ... I see a trip to Big Lots on my agenda today! Sure hope ours has some Apothecary Jars with lids! I have a few I've gotten here and there at outlet stores and I've seen the same ones for $29.99 at other stores! I would not pay that price for a glass jar to plant in! I LOVE bargains! Thanks for telling us about this Karen! Oh, please, please let our Big Lots have them!

I will report back later!

Lin

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I know what you mean! I just hope ours keeps some in until I can get back there with some money to spend!!! LOL!

Karen

Mid, ID(Zone 3b)

We have Big Lots in Boise and I have to go down on Thursday!!! Let's see what they have in stock on this side of the country. Thanks for the heads up Rose!

~Brenda

Winfield, IL(Zone 5a)

Wow - this is great to hear! I don't know where a Big Lots is near me, so I have to look in to that - thank you!

I don't have the $$ right now either... still trying to use up what I have too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.