Pansy in a container.

Louisville, KY(Zone 6b)

I just wanted to share this picture of my neighbor's pansy that I just took. She is amazed that it is showing no signs of decline like most pansies do at this time of year. I gave her a bottle of Algoflash and she said she has used it 3 times on the pansy so far in the past few weeks. She was also in charge of caring for her neighbor's potted plants while she was on vacation. She did an experiment and fertilized all of them with Algoflash once. The neighbor came home and wondered why all of her potted plants were suddenly looking so lush. My neighbor, Dani, said she tried Algoflash on them once. That neighbor now wants some Algoflash .

Thumbnail by BettyFB
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

After seeing that photo, I want to try some, too. What is is and where can I get it?

Louisville, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi,

It is called Algoflash and you can get it through Parks Seeds or Burpee Seeds. I figured if these two companies can endorse the product and sell it , then I wanted to try it. It costs around $10 per bottle and that makes a little over a hundred gallons. I will post one of my container plants again that has been fertilized only with Algoflash this year. Algoflash was made in France and it is their number one selling fertilizer.

Thumbnail by BettyFB

Thanks, Betty. I will look into it. My pansies look so depressed!! It would be great to have them looking chipper all season long next year.

Louisville, KY(Zone 6b)

Candyce,

I do not know if you could revive them if they are already depressed, but maybe for next year.

Thanks Betty. I do plan on looking for it and using it next year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.