Long Form Puns Needed!

Boxford, MA(Zone 6a)

Once there was a famous archaeologist who, among other things, collected thrones of rulers from various periods in history. On one trip to the African bush, he discovered the remains of an ancient city! Knowing that he would be working the site for years, he paid the natives to build him a native grass hut, with a special loft for his precious throne collection. The first night in his new hut, the loft with the thrones fell down upon the man and, tragically, killed him. Which proves that people who live in grass houses shouldn’t stow thrones.

Sorry if you've all heard that one. My son is on a 6-week trip in Europe, and I've been emailing him my best puns. I'm running low. I mined the "groaners" thread- anyone have a really bad (good) long form pun?

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!