lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I finally got a good shower yesterday. It had rained all around my house, even within 100 yards, the last week or so but not here. Wonder where I put the lawn mower.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL! It's amazing how a little rain greens up your grass and takes off growing. Then too, disappointing when you know it's raining across the street but not on your side. Is there more rain in the forecast for today? It's overcast this a.m. in my neck of the woods.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Really cloudy here and the rain is suppose to come some time today. Really cooled down from the 100 degree heat we had over the week end. Nice cool breeze.

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

we have gotten a good bit of rain here the past week thank god! we all need it so badly! i wish everyone some rain : ) there are so many in other states with flooding and too much rain and here we are too dry if we could only share lol.

kelly

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

I wish ya'll would please send some rain down here..It showers all around this old farm, but keeps missing us..Getting a little scary..|We are a mile from the highway and it seems to stop there, lol.. Hopefully soon.. Good for the ones that are getting it..

Larkie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.