You what?

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

I found a couple of nursery receipts of items I purchased last year. I just have to match the daylilies from Shaws - Top Brave and Burning Inheritance to my photos. Both look similar. But on the Goodness Grows reciept it seems I bought a "Linionium Latifolius" and a "Sanacenia Danos Delight". I have no idea what these are and googling doesn't shed any light. Anyone care to guess?

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

I looked in Southern Living Gardening and may have answered my first question which is a Limonium Latifolium - edited to add - found the other plant is a Sarracenia x 'Dana's Delight aka Pitcher plant.

This message was edited Jul 2, 2007 10:41 PM

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Great good finding it. Doesn't it just bother you when that happens? I know, been there too.

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

I still have to locate the Linionium Latifolius in the garden - it may not have survived. This is a good reason to mark things as they are planted!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I know, I've said, Oh, I'll remember; then with marker finally in hand, I can't find it. I even loose them with markers. LOL

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

... and sometimes the markers break, the dog gets them or the ink/pencil is no longer legible.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

So true!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Yepper... been there, done that.. sorry I don't have any infomation to help.
Elaine

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.