looking for a pic of "Pride of Ireland"

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

I just had one of these given to me and I have no idea what it will look like. It is probably an older one. I'd sure appreciate if someone has it .....if you'd post a picture of it.
Thanks
Deb

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

plant files has a picture.
it's beautiful, I was given 3 in a trade recently....I am excited to have it. Yes it is an old cultivar

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Jackieshar,
Oh yes, and it's yellow ! my favorite . Now why didn't I think to look there first ?

actually it is a very unusual light lime green with a darker underside. As far as I am concerned a real novelty to own.

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh, that will be interesting to see. I'm a newbie iris adict so when (if) these new ones open next year I will be like a kid at Christmas time.

I can relate.......me too this year......I am begging members for trades or postage when they divide. I have ordered a bunch of affordables, but hope to trade some out of the more pricey ones

Shepherd, MT

I have Pride of Ireland

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Mainecoon,
So can you tell me any info on it. Who hybridized it ? and what year ? And of coarse I'd like to see a pic if you have one ????

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/36133/
Here go

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

/Thank you Avmoran

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

wow and I'm Irish so now that is a must have I love it
Gloria

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

thats one i want to being irish..lol. lovely ..

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

glevely and hope43
maybe mine will do really well and I could share next year :)) I'll keep you in mind if it's possible.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you thank you I would love it !!!!!!!
Gloria

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Oh that would be wonderful. thanks so much..

Philadelphia, PA

I'm Irish too so you'll have to put me down for one of those 'Irish" rhizomes next year Deb

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

LOL, Hi Mitt,
you're on the list now too !!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.