D. Adelae flowering!

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

Man these are TINY but the new camera is awesome at macro shots!

Thumbnail by tommyr2006
Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

Dude, nice... Where did you get your carnie?? I'm in Pawling, NY and I can't find any sundews or butterworts. I've only been able to find venus flytraps and pitcher plants here. Did you get yours locally? I've been calling around to the different nurseries and places to inquire and nada. I'm close by so if you got it locally, I'd like to go check that place out. Thanks.

Lindy

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

I got the original plant at Lowes between the South hills mall and Galleria in Poughkeepsie, but it's hit or miss there. Keep checking Lowes and find out what day of the week they get their stock. If you get them early enough they'll have a chance to survive before they kill them! Mine are in a 50/50 mix of peat moss and perlite. You can try online though at say Cooks, sarracenia northwest, flytrap.com, etc.

Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

I was trying to buy plants locally. I had lots of bad experiences buying mail-order plants. Seeds okay but plants, it's been a crap shoot most of the time so far. But Lowes might be carrying it is good to know. I checked them out and they only had venus flytrap and pitcher plants. They don't me they don't carry any sundews or butterworts. So maybe the person just didn't know what they were talking about. But I will keep checking out Lowes then. Thanks for the info.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.