July Daily Weather What's Happening in your neighborhood???

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

MySharona - the leaves are actually wet and dripping on your plants.

High 91 today with a good stiff ( drying) breeze. Thunderstorms scheduled for last night and this afternoon and evening went somewhere else.

The daylilies I pollinated last week have the tiny green nubs of the beginning of the seed pod. Over half of them are yellow/brown and will not mature.

On the other hand we have had no damaging winds, hail storms or floods. We may be getting our wet season in the fall this year.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hot and sunny today. There was a breeze at my grandma's where I was most of the day so that made it bearable. It felt like mid 90s though it made have only been low 90s. Will be that way all week. Ugh.

Can't remember if I posted this in here or not. Locust on canna leaf. Hope it comes thru. Last couple of days pics aren't posting very well.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

E_B: See? I'm not the only one who carries a spider stick. Sharon is also web-wary. :) It does probably look like I'm blessing the pathway or something, waving the stick up & down, side to side. Rather look wacky than get "webbed". :)
Your garden is gorgeous!!
Adina: Very pretty hoya, but those clouds are magnificent. :O

Took a break from watering today, thanks to last night's/this morning's rain. Spent the morning dividing cannas, weeding, pruning gardenias. ...followed by a nice long afternoon nap!

Now, 83F with humidity very close to the same.

Deb

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I also attack webs. Walk out the front door and I am covered in them. It's crazy. We also have crazy spiders who seem to think they own the house. We will prove otherwise when we get rid of this nasty aluminum and steel siding. Spider haven. lol

(Zone 3b)

Early evening, nearly 7pm...so nice out I almost hate to mention it...68* sunny degrees. No wind. No mosquitoes. No moose.
Last night, at 11pm, the moose came by and after we watched awhile then went to bed; found this morning it had put an end to the new growth on the apple tree and many other plants.
The wild weather down there sure looks/sounds fierce. That's quite a series of heavy rain, MySharona. Glad your friend was ok and that the repairs are being taken care of .
Learned also about carrying a stick and it's not for moose. So glad not to have to be concerned about spiders' webs..
henryr10 - nice to see your "litle friend" at the feeder. Very cute.
Adina - so good that your mother was able to do the exercises and is willing to continue. Coloring would be a great exercise. Beautiful cloud formation, too.
pepper23 - sorry the heat continues; and for a bit longer it looks like.
e_b - your garden is fantastic. What a great view from the deck.
Joey - the columbine is like the one here; I'd never seen one like it, usually they are orange and a lot smaller blossom.
Last night @ shortly after 11:pm
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

And one more at shortly after 11pm

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

and again - 11pm ish

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

last one last night 11pm ish

Thumbnail by kiska
Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Adina – Lovely pictures! The vine is a Lady Margaret Passion Vine. She’s a beauty!
Se_eds – We’re very soggy right now. We’re in the normal summer trend of afternoon thunderstorms.
Kiska – Nice pictures! Mr. Moose thought he was going to sneak up late at night.

72.5 °F / 22.5 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 70 °F / 21 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 9.0 miles / 14.5 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning...with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s inland...in the upper 80s coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Howdy all had computer/internet trouble.
Here's a new thread http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/748803/
Come on over!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sidney

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.