Containers for Our Home and Garden Tour

boone, NC(Zone 5b)

Our house is one stop on a local home and garden tour tomorrow. Some of you gave me some great ideas for arrangements, and since I am NO GOOD at this, I enlisted the help of a friend who did a great job! Seriously, the photos, where I had to do a flash and all don't even begin to do these arrangements justice. Nonetheless, I thought I'd share them with you as I promised. Will be busy tomorrow, but will check back here on Sunday.

This one is in my study.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

This one is in the downstairs bath.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

This one is in my dining room

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

Our bedroom

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

One of two in the kitchen. This is an antique container my DH bought me many years ago for a Christmas present.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

This one, also in the kitchen, is the herb container.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

This one is in the family room.

Thumbnail by irmaly
(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Like you, I'm no good at this either. Tell your friend she/he did a terrific job. They're beautiful! I especially like the roses and the mopheads. Good luck with your tour.

boone, NC(Zone 5b)

The entry way. This picture is not good at all. This is an absolutely beautiful arrangement.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

The film room.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

An upstairs bedroom/DH's study

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

Another bedroom. Picture is funky. These are mostly rhodos floating in water.

Thumbnail by irmaly
boone, NC(Zone 5b)

Little hallway.... and the last pic

Thumbnail by irmaly
Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Well I think they are all just beautiful! Good Luck with your Tour

Janet

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Beautiful arrangements! I love each and every one of them. Love the container your DH got you for Christmas, very pretty.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Irmaly,
I love your home, furnishings and containers. You grow a wonderful variety of things and your friend put together some very welcoming arrangements. So many beautiful contrasting shapes and forms. The wide, low bowl of rhodies floating is like a dreamy pink chiffon sundae. And I am knocked out by the downstairs bath vase with the red astilbe. Wow!
Have fun with the tour. I'm sure your visitors will be pleased. Thanks for posting. I am no good at arranging either- a talent best left to others, but the satisfaction in just growing things, is equal or better to me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.