Arrangements ready to go

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

here's some of my arrangements ready for farmers market...unfortunately no one was buying florals that day so now I have arrangements in several rooms of my house. My DD and DGD took two.

P

Thumbnail by bigred
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

other end of the table

Thumbnail by bigred
Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi Red,
I adore the cheery yellow arrangement on the far right and also the lavender/purple on the far left. Those are my favorite two colors. Oh, they're all pretty! Can you name names of the smaller yellow and ?rust flowers in the far right one front row, the smaller yellows in second from the left front row, and the sort of horizontal little lavenders in the far left?
Thanks.

I hope your market picks up. Meanwhile, enjoy your blooms yourself.
Annie

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Annie,
the yellow container has dbl. yellow rudbeckia,plians coreopsis,wild fleabane,wild grass,boxwood and variegated privit. I believe it's the plains coreopsis your calling yellow and rust colored. The lavender flower is variegated love-lies-bleeding.

Yesterday's market was busy-busy from the time I arrived at 6:30am to when I left at noon. Probably could have sold floral arrangements but I didn't have time to cut,condition and arrange flowers for market because the peas are coming off and I opted for a sure sell crop over a "iffY" sell product.

P

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.