cow fabric

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

my daughter wants me to make her a cow quilt, well i was wondering if anyone had any here that they want to get rid of or trade? i wanted to try here before i went and bought any, i have plants to trade or i can get other things just let me know what you are looking for and thxs

Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

I have a little bit of a funny cow material... let me find it and take a picuture of it. It would only be enough for maybe 6 blocks if I remember right. Accent blocks are usually nice in a quilt.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

plmk i would love to see it and what would you like exchange for it? plmk and thxs so much for helping
my daughter will be thrilled
thxs again

it will be monday before I get you a pic. It is a box of stuff that is already packed up to go to the flea market with me on sunday. I will look at your stuff to see what I can use and let you know

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ok np thxs

found the cow fabric. will take a pic tonight. It is just two pieces (1/4 a yard) and they aready have fusiable web on the back of one of them.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

great waiting patiently lol thxs again

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Ya need more of this cow fabric?..I have some ..

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Moodene
yes i do lol what does yours look like? plmk and thxs for helping too
daughter will be thrilled!!!!!!!!!
thxs again

Sorry, I got a doll estate dumped on me and was trying to get it done for a sale..let me go take pic and get right back..
Nadine

It is the small print that I used for a pillow project...made by Moda.100% cotton. there maybe about 4 yds left..45 inches wide..

Thumbnail by Moodene
hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ohhhhhhh yes i would love to have that what do you want in trade? plmk and thxs so much she will be thrilled lol

This was the other part of the pillow part I used too..

forgot to add -made by Alexander henry fabrics 100% cotton
maybe 3 1/2 yds - 45 inches wide

This message was edited Jul 5, 2007 5:50 PM

Thumbnail by Moodene

What kind of plants you have?

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

i have green monkey grass that needs dividing,candy lilies,carex variegated grass i know i have more but cant think of them right now what are you looking for? i have mimosa trees
plmk

I am mostly tropicals,brugs,gingers, bulbs,EE's,hostas,that kind sorta stuff.. from where I am at...

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

i have lime zinger EE,versicolor brug,vigna caralcalla vine,maybe one dancing crane ginger plmk if any of these interests you and thxs

Hey.Lime Zinger EE and the ginger and that vine will be fine..I have all the brugs I need..LOL...Sending the box thru Post Office..Is your address in the address exchange?
Nadine Milburn

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ok great thxs so much

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.