searching

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

I am looking for tall bearded Olympic Odyssey ...Mary Dunn 99..anyone know where I can find it

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Jackie, I did a search also and was referred to a family website. I have e-mailed them to ask if they have/sell that iris. I also saw where it can be purchased at a nursery called Tempo Two, but they are in Canada so I don't know if they can ship to the U.S. or not. I also don't know if they have a website; a Google search should let you know.
Another source is to write Bob Dunn, Mary Dunn's widower. I don't think the M.A.D. Iris Garden exists anymore but his address is 4828 Jelo Way, North Highlands, CA 95660.
I hope some of this pans out for you.

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Jackieshar,
I know for a fact that Olympic Odyssey is listed in the Tempo Two catalog. (on page 26 for $25) . Tempo Two is Barry Blyths site from Australia. ( www.tempotwo.con.au ) and they will send to the US because a good friend and I ordered together from them.
I see why you want to find it because it is very nice , But be careful !!!! If you can get a catalog you might need to take out a loan to get all the beautiful ones you see. Good Luck

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Ah, glad to know where Tempo Two really is.

Tempo Two is many several times more expensive than any USA iris sells for here ..then you have to pay a fee to Australia for shipping here. I found it originally in their catalog. Surely as a USA hybrid it can be found at one of the growers here. Thanks for your continued help.

All the iris Tempo sells by USA hybridizers can be found here , much cheaper....for instance I bought Cover Page at $2.50 and it list in their catalog for $35.00. Quite a remarkable difference.
Oo if I could afford the Blyth Australian imported irises I would have them all. I drool daily over their catalog...My girls ordered me some for mothers day and they are fantastic....3 Wearing Rubies; it can be found here in the states at homestead.irises.com the iris sisters website, at the same price without paying the import and expensive shipping charges. They do have a few of the Blyth imports for sale. One or 3 at a time I intend to have them eventuallly.......:>) hope I live that long!

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Jackieshar,
Lucky you "Wearing Rubies" ! It's beautiful.
LOL, I know what you mean , and I hope we BOTH live very long. I just wanted you to know where you COULD find it. I will keep looking for you as well. Good luck.

thank you for your help. I was also gifted with a Blyth hybrid from Iris Sisters that wasnt in the Tempo Two catalog........3 fans of Ruling Lord.......coming in late July...Now if I could also have everything listed with zebrairis.com.........dang I am getting more and more Iris greedy

Salem, OR(Zone 7b)

I will have to write a note to myself to order some Olympic Odyssey from Tempo Two when I order next December. I order from Barry every year any way so am already paying the export fee, so it won't be that much for me. Unless I can track it down somewhere in the states. I had never seen it either until the last Tempo Two catalog.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

I understand that riverview iris gardens out of Idaho has it.....but their reputation in garden watchdog is not good.....and I can't get them to answer my fax or the message I left on the answering machine.....since Sunday

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Jackie; I don't think Riverview is open this year.

could be why they are not answering

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh No, another place for me to check out ....zebrairis.com ?????

you will love it..(zebrairis.com)..to all you named iris collectors.......I would just like your divisions you don't have room for. Not to proud to beg, nor to poor to buy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.