Summer is here... what projects are you working on?

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Thought I'd pick up Wrightie's thread - I don't know that many (or any) of us are on dial-up, but sometimes it's kinda irritating to have to go through that many threads....

Believe it or not, I've been hand-weeding my pastures. That's actually pretty easy right now - anything left standing that is green is probably either inedible, a week or both.

I still have a crab-apple tree that I've been over-analyzing placement on - like for 2 months (ADD, not OCD, promise!) that I'm getting closer and closer to planting. It's just such lousy weather here for planting - hot and *dry*.

And now, due to Pep's generosity, I have to get these irises into the ground. Or should I wait until fall on those, d'ya think?

This thread has 143 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!