A June Wedding

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I put this pic up on the rose forum and realized it should be here also. I think it is such a pretty pairing and these two plants have a similar growing habit. Rooguchi with The Fairy

Thumbnail by venu209

Here's a single guy looking for his bride, although next year they'll be wed. He's growing with autumn sunset. He is Viola, Autumn was feeling too shy to show herself

This message was edited Jun 15, 2007 7:39 PM

Thumbnail by venu209

One more that is deserving of a peek. Anna Louise.........my name is Louise Ann...lol

Thumbnail by venu209
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Gorgeous! Rooguchi and The Fairy makes the perfect couple! I love purple & pink combined together! Viola will look stunning with Autumn Sunset. Anna Louise is lovely and how cool is that to find a Clematis with your name!

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

Those are all gorgeous! I have a wedding planned for my Viola with Lady Hillingdon...another yellow. And l also just ordered The Bride from Silver Star. Not sure who the groom will be.

Thanks Shirley, i was originally going to force roo up the arbor and marry aloha but when I saw that roo and fairy had an elopement already planned, I let them go at it. Sometimes nature's way is much better than our way :>)
RoseT, your viola will be so pretty with the lady. Viola has that nice spray of yellow in the center that will complement your rose
Could be a new thread.... The wedding thread

I like the idea of a wedding thread.

Here is Rose, Mr. Lincoln with a Clematis that was sold as Piilu, but clearly is not. Any ideas?

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

A marriage made in heaven...I just love that pairing!...Jeanne

Thanks Jeanne, but you have any ideas which Clematis it could be? I would really like to have it properly labeled.

Mr Lincoln is a knock out. What a bloom! Your clem looks alot like Vesuvious in form but not color. Maybe it is part of the evipo series?

Thanks Louise! Do you know what nibbling at my Rose leaves?

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Are you sure that isn't "Ernest Markham"?...I just noticed I put climbing Rosa on that..LOL..gezzzzzzzzz...sowwy....Jeanne

This message was edited Jun 17, 2007 6:56 AM

Thumbnail by JeanneTX

Yes, it does look like "Ernest Markham". Thank you, thank you!!

Shirl, the question is...what's NOT eating my roses. I guess they are especially delicious. I use the baking soda, soap, messenger, kelp spray and i don't have too many problems with bugs. But the BS is giving me a battle this year :(

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Venu..try tossing out a couple handfuls of plain ole cornmeal around each of your roses bushes..I do this monthly to help with BS...
Shirley ..glad you have a name for your new baby...Jeanne

Jeanne....I started that last week, too early too tell if helping. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.