motorcycle

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

O.K. I don't know if this is right place to post this but today I finished cycle school and got my license. I got a pick-up truck for hauling stuff, but with the price of gas I decided I needed some cheaper transportation. So I got A Yamaha 400 for running to the doctors, the gym, grocery shopping and little errands around town. As soon as I save up some money I'm gonna get a econimic running car. I love my motorcycle and cause I took a class I get 15 percent off my insurance too!! Its not just finding an alternate ebergy source but changing our habits too. I try to plan my driving trips to save on gas.
Anyone else in the late 50's drive a cycle to help the cause?? The cycle is obnly for the summer and fall cause I would freeze my buns off trying to drive in the winter snow and cold. My doctor was like" Whats a cancer patient driving a cycle for.... you could get killed.......DUH!! I'm not dead yet...just old and I want to have fun!!

This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!