Another use for bread machine............

Claremore, OK(Zone 6a)

In addition to making hamburger buns and deli rolls with the bread machine,

I've discovered a new use for mine. Cookie Dough !!!!!!!!

No more mixing bowls, spatulas, mixer and mess. Just dump the ingredients into the bread machine and let it knead them together. Take out the dough and make cookies !

So easy............... and a lot less mess, and nearly no effort. I love it !
After you do it a few times, you get your favorite recipe memorized and don't even have to use a cookbook ! And you can get to where you can eyeball the amounts of ingredients. Then you don't even have to dirty up measuring utensils.

I made Sunflower seed health-cookies today. Much better for us (and cheaper) than the store bought cookies. .I made 2 batches to freeze.

One reason I don't make cookies more often, is that I hate cleaning up all the messy mixing bowl, mixers, etc. afterwards. Now it's so easy, no excuse.
Only the bread machine pan to clean, oh yeah, and a cookie sheet. hehe.

If anyone wants the Sunflower seed health cookie recipe, let me know. It's pretty good, and a meal in itself. Great for on-the-run.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!