PlantFiles Picture Forum question

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Just wondering....
Photos submitted to plantfiles used to show up in our watched threads when they showed up in the plantfiles pictures forum. I suppose if someone commented on a picture it would appear in our watched threads.

But the reason I'm wondering is that a while back, all the submitted pictures showed up all at once in our watched threads, and we had to click on each one to get rid of them. I didn't get a blister or anything... just wondering if that's what's going to happen again, or if maybe not showing up in our watched threads is an oversight?

Like I said, just wondering... keep up the good work!!!
Thanks

free tree picture:

Thumbnail by claypa
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Mine always end up being watched, but they won't generally show up on my home page when they initially post to PF, they'll usually only show up if someone posts a comment on them. Occasionally one will show up when it posts even if nobody's responded, but I think that's just an occasional bug. The time that the whole bunch showed up was definitely a bug that's been fixed.

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Okay. I thought my pictures used to show up whether anyone commented or not. Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images