Anyone want to Trade? I have this red!

Yuma, AZ

Does anyone want to trade? I have this unknown red. It takes the heat very well. It grows about 2-3' tall. I would like to trade for an Orange or Orange red mix. Anyone interested?
Davie

Thumbnail by dbrooks
Yuma, AZ

The plant type.

Thumbnail by dbrooks
Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm watching.
:~)

Yuma, AZ

Do not know much about these plants, but would like to trade for a different variety and color. I do know they are easy to replant that's it!

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I just started my cannas last summer and fall but have several stands of thes that I might be able to dig up 2 or 3 rhyzomes if you are interested. I don't know if I have any reds or not... all of mine have not had their first blooms since they were planted.

Tammie

.. lots of these are just about to bloom too...

Thumbnail by LhasaLover
Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I know that they are tuff as dirt. I have many (6-8 kinds) but don't know what it would do to the blooming to dig them up now.
I didn't want to be greedy, that is why I was watching.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I am going to dig up some on the outer edges of the group that are just coming out of the ground.

Tammie

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I got several new ones but they have not grown much & no flowers yet.
Don't want to promise you something w/o being able to back it up or give you the right ones.
We had a secret canna swap last yr that was a lot of fun. They said they would do it again this yr. So, watch for that also.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.