Favorite?

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Thank you Janet - your story and your pics are exactly what I was looking for. Believe it or not, I don't think I have ever seen an Orchid Tree, so your story was doubly interesting to me. Looks great!

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Orchid tree-Bauhinia, this flower detail is from PlantPiles

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Another photo from the files>

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

I think it was the photo forum (somewhere in the vast world of Dave's! HAHAHA) that Trois posted a photo of his neighbor's. He said the blooms were almost 30 ft. in the air, if I remember right.

It seemed to me that God was "speaking to me" because for weeks and weeks all I heard about was Orchid Trees! And then, there was MY tree! HAHAHAHA I am so pleased with mine.

This photo was taken right after I brought it home. You can see how much it's grown since then.

Thumbnail by UniQueTreasures
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Janet, don't you think it would be nice to have a place where we can find all the pics that we all posted? Like little folders? Would make it easier to remember what we have posted and not posted. LOL.

I like your tree. I wish I could grow it but it would either die on me or get too big and I have no place inside for it. lol

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I can certainly see why you would have wanted one....gorgeous!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes, Pepper but you know that now there is a bookmark feature here that wasn't here even a few weeks ago. That will really come in handy!

Now, anything I think I might want to keep gets marked! Either specific posts or threads. Many times I've wanted to save stuff that I've read or seen.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I've been watching the beginner forums and there is a LOT of good info there....I have put a few of those threads in my "favorites" just for future reference!

I haven't used it yet. I will fill it up with too much stuff. LOL.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Yeah Pepper, but it's stuff that you want to be able to find quickly. Not necessarily to "watch" but for future reference. I just started using it myself in the past few days and already it's been a Godsend to me. :-)

Janet

Yeah, I will fill it up in no time cause there is too much I want to be able to find quickly. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.