A Vase' of Gardenias

Orange Springs, FL(Zone 9a)

I was asked to post this here from another thread by: gessiegail.
I thank her for asking me to post this her. It was a very simple & elegant arrangement.
SHellie

Thumbnail by DoSaye

Here is another I made as well.
Center of the gardenias is a geranium bloom.

Thumbnail by DoSaye
Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Very pretty! I wish there were more pics of flower arrangements!!! I love to see them, and hope to make some of my own soon. I like to get ideas for what to use. I used to think that a flower arragement = roses....or at aleast I had no idea of some of the flowers that can be used

I really use any flower I can. I use daylillies, Magnolia Blossom, Liropie grass, Ferns from my yards, Sweet potatoe vine, jasmine, Blanket flowers, sunflowers, Rubekias, Ti (which roots in the water so I get a new plant..lol) If it blooms it can go in an arrangement. I will try to post some more as I make them up.
Shellie

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Great!!!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Shellie, your 1st arrangement is gorgeous. Very beautiful. What are the blue flowers in it? I also love the second one. Did you use foam for that one, or is that container longer than it looks?? Sorry so many questions. I can't get over how beautiful they are.

Karma,
Thank you for your wonderful compliments. The purple is a Golden Dew Drop bloom spray. I didnt use any foam at all as the were last minute arrangements & my GS took home 1st arrangement to his mommy.
Questions are no problem.lol I am so glad you like them. I did floral owrk for many years still do outside for friends & a few weddings. I just like to throw together what ever is blooming these days.
Shellie
Ginger bloom for you.

Thumbnail by DoSaye
Warren, PA(Zone 5a)

Very nice!

Thank you BDale.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm a total sucker for wedding flowers. Do you have pics? Would love to see them!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.