Loads to trade for plants, flowers, garden items

Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

I have over 30 boxes of stuff from crafts I don't do anymore to estate stuff from my relatives. I am adding pictures as I go through the boxes and removing pictures when I have traded an item.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/renateed/

Please check my want list for plants I'm wanting. If there is something that is extra heavy, you pay the extra shipping over what it cost you to mail plants/seeds/item. If you have something garden related to trade for some item in my pics just d-mail me and maybe we can make a deal.

I don't expect exact trades.... I NEED to get rid of this stuff so I can walk around without falling over it.

I love garden whimsies, different planters along with most plants. I have a large property that came with nothing other than rock and weeds. I have slowly added plants as I could afford but need LOADS of other plants to fill up all the holes! *giggle

Make me an offer... I LOVE to trade...

Thumbnail by renatelynne
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

what kind of garden whimsies do you have??? I have lots of shady plants and a few sun. but maybe we could trade something i also enjoy trading both ideas and plants:):):):) I have cone flowers, brown eyed susans, hostas, ground cover just let me know wha tyou want or need and ill look around my yard for you and get back thanks Ronna im not interested in the grater sorry :(

Mobile, AL(Zone 8b)

Did you get my d-mail?

Betty

yes sorry... was at a flea market all weekend trying to sell stuff. I will get to all the d-mails and answer later today

Wray, GA

I am interested in the notory stamp. I have the p[hlox.Several different kinds of lillies and different color daylillies.I also have amaryllis and daffodills and gerebera daisies and brown-eyed susans. (all plants or bulbs or tubers. I also have irises. andbee balm.and lots of others. if you are interested in trading it would be great1 Janice

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Did you get my d-mail? Would still love to trade. Mitch

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Love that grader...we have a friend in the excavating business. I think he'd like that.

I also like other stuff, like that under shelf basket, and the fiskars cutter.

Here are some things I have that were on your wish list:
clematis pitcheri-2 yr. old vines from seed
Ceasalpinia-I have 'rosea' grown from seed
peacock orchid-many, many bulbets
oscularia deltoides-cuttings
passiflora caerulea-one gallon pot 6 ft. tall vine
burro's tail sedum-cuttings

Let me know if any of these interest you, and we'll hammer out the rest. I'm interested in what I mentioned. in the order I mentioned them.
Thank you
-Taylor

cool... and I come to dallas (plano) pretty often... about ready for a road trip very soon. How many of the under shelf baskets would you like? I have something around a doz or more of them (will have to count). grader is no problem... I have someone else interested in the cutter but if it doesn't work out we can work something out. let me look at what you posted here and I can let you know what I'm interested in.

thanks.

I can offer you a lot more in person...let me know when you are coming.

I have a lot of things in the garden, rooted and ready for trade, that aren 't necessarilly on your want list, but might be things you would be interested in.

Bring the entire dozen baskets, just in case...that way if you find a lot of things you'd like in my garden, they are already with you, lol...
:0)
-T

works for me... I just love this section.... let others have things I can't use and get plants I can.

Yes, I agree...just found this forum today, and already added it to my favorites.

Let me know when you'll be this way, ok? I've got tons of plants that are normally too large to offer in mail-type trades, but that I'd still like to trade off. In person trade would be perfect for those plants.

You can come "shopping" in my garden, lol
-T

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

I'm still interested in swapping, how about you? Some of the plants I listed in the dmail I sent you need to be gone before winter so need to know something soon.

Thanks,
Lana

Rincon, GA(Zone 8b)

Lynne,
How many plants for the Howard Miller Lawyer II Wall Clock?

That would take something.... It worth over 500.00

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Are the items I asked abotu still there? I have not heard back from you yet and just wanted to know if you are interested still or? Thanks Just let me know - Mitch

It was the V Mail packet and the milk glass gas lamp.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2007 3:31 PM

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

It's a beautiful clock and I have the perfect spot for it ;~) I was also wondering if you were still wanting to trade the items I dmailed you about. I know life catches you up sometimes and you just don't have time. Just need to know if I should hold these plants for you or work out some other trade.

Thanks,
Lana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.