3 projects

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Hi there,

I'm working on 3 scrapbook projects and I'm asking for additional ideas if you have any to share with me.

1. My niece is pregnant so I have been scrapping and journaling her doctor appointments, ultrasounds, pics of her belly. I have one page called "Before I was a Mommy I was" and then it has pics of her as a baby. Same for the dad page. A page dedicated to when they found it was a girl and I plan to put a picture of the hospital with a mapquest map to show where she was born. Any other ideas?

2. My 4 year old is adopted and we recently discussed the fact that she is adopted. We decided to tell her because she starts kindergarten on August 29th and we wanted to make sure she knew before she began school. SO... we let her adopt a kitten from a shelter and I have a scrapbook going on that process. We pick the kitten up on Friday so I'll have pictures of the shelter, the cage, Savannah holding the kitten, etc. The scrapbook will be called Look who I adopted. Any input on what else to add to this book?

3. Savannah starts Kindergarten August 29th. I have some cute kindergarten pages from the scrap store and I included all the paperwork we have had sent so far from the school. I'm sure I'll have plenty to add to it once she begins school, but any thoughts on what I might add to this book?

Thanks for looking over my message and for any suggestions.

Megan

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!