Need: Chenille Bedspread

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Looking for a Chenille bedspread for my full size bed. The one I have now is peach with some green, blue, etc flowers. It's getting worn out from all the washings(fur babies sleep in bed with us). It can't be primarily green but can have green and other colors in it. I have plants, videos, Country Living mags, gardening books, etc to trade.

Thanks,
Lana

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

Don't have one to swap but try linensource.com

U.P., MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Lana,
I don't have one but I will be on the lookout for you. A few years ago my sister-in-law found one at a garage sale that had a peacock on it. It was cool!!

Sue

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Thanks! Hope to find one for swap but will consider other sources.

Lana

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

WVdaisy, I have 2 full size chenille bedspreads. They are all white, but have a woven design. Both are in good condition, and would consider a trade/swap, let me know.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Hmmm, not sure white would be a good idea. My poodle girls sleep with us and the bedspread can start to look grimy. I can only imagine what white would look like :~) Thanks,
Lana

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

You are welcome. This is the way I prepare my bed for a critter sleeping with me.

I use a fitted bottom sheet, add a blanlet. then another flat sheet over that then turn the bedspread back, at the foot of the bed, and if anything gets dirty it is the sheet on top of the blanket.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

I just wash the dickens out of mine which is why I need another one now LOL.

Lana

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.