Happy Birthday Michaela!!!!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

health, peace and joy... and many blooms!!!!!!

a very fragrant rose!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Thank-you Kassia. I had a great day - we went to this terrific Chinese restaurant - then we saw Pirates of the Carribean III - which, of course, ends poised for PotC IV, lol

What is the name of the rose?

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Oops - Happy belated birthday Michaela!! Hope you had a great time.

Victor

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Michaela, sounds like you had a good birthday. Happy birthweek! (this way I'm not late LOL)

Wealth, health & happiness!! .... jan

Thumbnail by grampapa
Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Victor and Jan - we had a great time! Even better - things are really coming along in the gardens. I am not a prolific as Kassia with the camera - but I will get on it tomorrow. I have some amazing irises - who knew? - and my Westerland and NOID red rose are blooming - plus the new roses - The Poet, Welsh Gold, and the mini Scentamental have buds.

I have planted the replacement lavender; tomorrow I plant the replacement garden phlox.

Oh, and the plum pudding heuchera have blooms too. I will take pictures tomorrow :-)

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Michaela, I hope you had a great day and celebrate through the weekend.
Happy Birthday!
Dave

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone - I have been in the garden from 6am to 6 pm! Thank goodness for reasonable weather (sunny and under 75 degrees!)

I planted about 130 impatiens, 35 snapdragons, 9 carnations, about 15 or so pinks, the replacement phlox, the foxglove for next year, the six datura that Kassia gave me. I had a GREAT day :-)

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

The weather was absolutely ideal the last two days. Tomorrow - 95 and humid!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy belated Birthday from me and the cats.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I missed it too, but please accept my belated birthday wishes Michaela!

Harper

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Harper and 'Cat :-)

I am off to my air-conditioned office - I will play in the dirt tomorrow when it is supposed to be cooler :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.