Interested in trading iris rhizomes?

Arvada, CO(Zone 5a)

I just dug up about 50 rhizomes. Solid yellow and the crimson one pictured, don't know the name. Moved into this home a year ago and found there were about 100 irises. Only a few were blooming since they hadn't been thinned out in years. Would anyone be interested in trading some rhizomes? I don't want solid color purples but rather unusual ones. I am new at raising irises but have always wanted to have them. I live in Denver, Colorado. Thanks!

Thumbnail by sculkin
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I would be interested if they're named irises. I have over 500 to offer. LMK.
Louise

Arvada, CO(Zone 5a)

I am sorry. They are not named. The one in the photo is my prettiest one. I don't know the name though. I just got into gardening irises. Would you like to trade a couple of the ones in the photo?

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

I have some old historics that are tall pale yellow with brown streaks.......can we trade some?

I would want the crimson

Brewster, MA(Zone 6b)

I'm interested in historics.

Have some named historics to trade.

u got mail

Naperville, IL(Zone 5a)

I'm in a very similar situation to you, I inherited a lot of iris with our new house and even though I'm new to iris, I can tell they haven't been divided in a long time. I have some lavender ones and some yellow. The lavender iris, if I remember correctly, have some white in them and the yellows are a bright yellow. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of mine in bloom, but I would love to trade with you if you don't mind the unknown. I would love some crimson and yellow. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.